Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Everyday my dad gets up 04:30 am to go wait bus with me and stays waiting for me to get up and then he leaves, so no one messes with me, daddy love is great, daddy you are the love of my life

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

′′ May life free us from the wolves dressed as sheep, from hatred behind a smile, from envy disguised as kindness, from falsehood dressed as friend."′′ And after all... we just need God to be happy."

Image may contain: sky
Faces, Views, Noses 2.Coins To Toss, Frogs, Fish, Facts, Freaks Out In Knights, Dicks, Dawgs, ... Snakes in grass, nightmares, lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, faces in shit ... Eyes Open, Grow Up, Get Wise:
Huge Hug Love You GIF
And even if you don't want to and it hurts, sometimes you have to delete some people from your life, for your sake, for your happiness.Because your peace is undeniable."

Image may contain: one or more people

Everyday my dad gets up 04:30 am to go wait bus with me and stays waiting for me to get up and then he leaves, so no one messes with me, daddy love is great, daddy you are the love of my life .



Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

Faces, Views, Noses 2.Coins To Toss, Frogs, Fish, Facts, Freaks Out In Knights, Dicks, Dawgs, ... Snakes in grass, nightmares, lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, faces in shit ... Eyes Open, Grow Up, Get Wise:Being a retailer doesn't involve money, it involves attention."
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

′′ May life free us from the wolves dressed as sheep, from hatred behind a smile, from envy disguised as kindness, from falsehood dressed as friend."


No photo description available.

′′ Love is born for small details, and dies for lack of them."   Free yourself to do what you need to succeed, gifts to share, songs to sing of the bumps in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment