Tuesday, April 2, 2024

'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you. That is nice, home daily, the good life.

  Looking for a house there,2 story, on 2 ac, off the grid, life to create. Solar panels paid off, 2 car garage, fensed and crossed fense, with be there next month. 

It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you. That is nice, home daily, the good life.

MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Trump Prosecutor Has SMOKING GUN in Obstruction Case..USA.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'
May be an image of text that says 'WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'



VETERANSWITHSKILLSEARTHANGELSTOSOME.BLOGSPOT.COM

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired.My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.''Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you. That is nice, home daily, the good life.


All open accounts, sales on the table, their party high jackets, expired. Pending listings, go to expired listings, and do not need to be signed by the seller. Expired listings, during the teem term, reached convolution.

KEEP CRYING, I'VE GOT MORE VIALS I CAN FILL WITH CONSERVATIVE TEARS.You can never ever use SNL and humour in the same sentence. Not that you did but you can't


I've felt that way since high school, I like to do things my way, whether you agree or not! I could care less what people think, as long as I'm happy, it's all that matters.

Inline image

PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.Words in waves, in my experience, work with pigs and hogs, how to train,customer service, to answer phones, and emails, and do the work, to make the donuts, off to work they go.

Clowns, crooks, cheater, liars, faces in pots, shit and dung, faces in the dark. Lover, haters, sucker, fuckers, dick, dawgs, donkeys to date, whales on land.We are all related because our spirit comes from the same divine source, our bodies come from the same physical matter.

I should FEAR.. A PERSON WHO WOULD DO THINGS TO ME ON PURPOSE.. NEVER SAW IT COMING. I GUESS THAT WAS GREAT FOR YOU... THANKS."Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me..


From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired.
2018, Same year, part of the closing documents in place. Real estate agent, Daniel Evans, of Temecula Valley Home Team, wanted to say, they found a UCC 1 they want you to sign, midterm, for $30,000, you have to sign. Buy their shit, so they can collect, $30,000 from you. Sign the transfer. No way Jose.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you. That is nice, home daily, the good life.

May be an image of boat and ocean


No comments:

Post a Comment