Thursday, July 9, 2020

I Called Disneyland to Complain:They Told Me to FUCK Off: Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned .William Grieves I find it extremely ironic that this comes from a pro right wing group filled with Christians that try to impose their beliefs on others on a daily basis

Image
Happiness is not derived from money, however, we must make money to survive that's the thing. All we can do is try and make the best out of our day to day struggles. Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons. 

I Called Disneyland to Complain:They Told Me to FUCK Off: Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned .William Grieves I find it extremely ironic that this comes from a pro right wing group filled with Christians that try to impose their beliefs on others on a daily basis



Tell me a Tale...2020 Year Of Rats. Hard Knocks: Give me More.Moderate: "Year of the Snake.Everything but the kitchen sink. I don’t care what anyone says about me.Johnny Depp: “I decided to divorce Amber when she defecated in  our bed.” That would do it for me too.
Image
I Wanna Rock ..Happy to share the play on the word, strings to play, horns to blow, goats and sheep, love, and hate horns on a goat. THE MAGICAL LIGHT AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW: The variety in the sand is fascinating. Johnny Depp: “I decided to divorce Amber when she defecated in  our bed.” That would do it for me too.I Called Disneyland to Complain:They Told Me to FUCK Off: Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned .William Grieves I find it extremely ironic that this comes from a pro right wing group filled with Christians that try to impose their beliefs on others on a daily basis
Image
Technically, these are grains of sand that can consist of tiny pieces of shells. Fish Out Of Water, Giants For Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Causes, Read, American Actors, Leaders Of Men.Glory Dazes On Earth. Noses And Views, Classes Of Snakes, Classes On Sands Of Time .... Be with someone who would drive five hours, just to see you for one.

Goodmorning Family , I miss all of you guys so much. So I came up with the idea that maybe we should plan a family picnic so we can all come together & have some good vibes w/ all of us together. What y’all think ?! It’s been a very long time since we all seen each other. .
 Girls in red hood, girls with purple hair, trips to the moon and back. Crazy Notes On Skin, Happy Dazes Again, sites to see, trips to hell and back, the best is cum in dogs, dances on the beach.
Image may contain: text that says 'Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''


Mom shot her four kids and neighbor dead before turning gun on herself in harrowing murder-suicide, cops suspect | News Break A MOM shot her four kids and neighbor dead before turning the gun on herself in a harrowing murder-suicide, cops suspect. Louisiana police believe Brittany Tucker was suffering from mental health issues before the alleged incident on Thursday, WKYT reported.


 Everybody I know Is Crazy. Nuts on the run, woman for man, sinner, saint, faces in the crowds. Fine, where is the conversation, where are the stats, age, how tall, located where, how are you? A little slow, a little silly, son to shine, words to exchange, questions between us now. I have to say, you have not made a stand, you don't seem, like the man I am looking for. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.
 Lisa Broccolo :White People..Snakes On Land, Hackers, Crooks, Robbers, Land Whales, Sima and Rachel Jarrot. Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow
 Girls in red hood, girls with purple hair, trips to the moon and back. Crazy Notes On Skin, Happy Dazes Again, sites to see, trips to hell and back, the best is cum in dogs, dances on the beach. Everybody I know Is Crazy. Fire in The Hole. I Decline To Walk The Line, To Serve, Not To Speck.




I Wanna Rock ..Happy to share the play on word, strings to play, horns to blow, goats and sheep, love and hate horns on a goat. THE MAGICAL LIGHT AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW:The variety in sand is fascinating. Technically, these are grains of sand which can consist of tiny pieces of shells. 

I Called Disneyland to Complain:They Told Me to FUCK Off: Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned .William Grieves I find it extremely ironic that this comes from a pro right wing group filled with Christians that try to impose their beliefs on others on a daily basis


Fish Out Of Water, Giants For Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Causes, Read, American Actors, Leaders Of Men.Glory Dazes On Earth. Noses And Views, Classes Of Snakes, Classes On Sands Of Time .... Be with someone who would drive five hours, just to see you for one.


Image

1 comment:

  1. BAD THOUGHTS. ARTICLE BY. JAMES HOWARD KUNSTLER. MOSES ON THE MESA : I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE.

    ReplyDelete