Thursday, July 9, 2020

Johnny Depp: “I decided to divorce Amber when she defecated in our bed.” That would do it for me too.

Image
Happiness is not derived from money, however, we must make money to survive that's the thing. All we can do is try and make the best out of our day to day struggles. Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons. Tell me a Tale...2020 Year Of Rats. Hard Knocks: Give me More.Moderate: "Year of the Snake.Everything but the kitchen sink. I don’t care what anyone says about me.Johnny Depp: “I decided to divorce Amber when she defecated in  our bed.” That would do it for me too.
Image
I Wanna Rock ..Happy to share the play on the word, strings to play, horns to blow, goats and sheep, love, and hate horns on a goat. THE MAGICAL LIGHT AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW: The variety in the sand is fascinating. Johnny Depp: “I decided to divorce Amber when she defecated in  our bed.” That would do it for me too.
Image
Technically, these are grains of sand that can consist of tiny pieces of shells. Fish Out Of Water, Giants For Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Causes, Read, American Actors, Leaders Of Men.Glory Dazes On Earth. Noses And Views, Classes Of Snakes, Classes On Sands Of Time .... Be with someone who would drive five hours, just to see you for one.

1 comment:

  1. One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him! Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales: Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames.
    BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, suckers, whales on land, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Leaders of cows, crooks, cheaters. …http://DANCESINTHELIGHTOFTHEMOONGOODANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM. The journey is what brings us happiness. Not the destination. Enjoy the journey.
    Image

    Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swingers, Cum Suckers, friends of yours, sinners and saints. Hackers, crooks, liars, and cheaters recalls. Wild Dogs: Fags to cum, snake in grass:

    ReplyDelete