Sunday, September 8, 2024

'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


May be an image of beach and ocean


Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons. THE FROGS, THE FOOLS, THE FREAKS, SUCKERS FOR FREE RIDES.Just want to welcome everyone.'
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'BRUCE LEE SAID: Don't speak negatively about yourself, even as a joke. Your body doesn't know the difference. Words are energy and cast spells, that's why it's called spelling. Change the way you speak about yourself and you can change your life. What you're not changing, you're also choosing.'

It was so hard to believe that time had stopped again, and we had to stop and be thankful for the little things, once again.THE REAL COST' . WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment