Monday, September 9, 2024

Thank you. Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ... I think you may mean "not giving a fuck squared." The square root, I believe, would mean a *smaller* amount of giving a fuck. I could be wrong.

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons. THE FROGS, THE FOOLS, THE FREAKS, SUCKERS FOR FREE RIDES.Just want to welcome everyone.'



Thank you. Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ... I think you may mean "not giving a fuck squared." The square root, I believe, would mean a *smaller* amount of giving a fuck. I could be wrong.


It was so hard to believe that time had stopped again, and we had to stop and be thankful for the little things, once again.THE REAL COST' . WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT.


Thank you. Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ... I think you may mean "not giving a fuck squared." The square root, I believe, would mean a *smaller* amount of giving a fuck. I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment