Thursday, August 20, 2026

I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.

 


Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.


If the warrant IS signed, let them in because they will destroy your door to enter. Record everything they do. Do not let them intimidate you into turning off the recording. It is your RIGHT.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.

 

    •  Just got my new Fender Newport , Haven't played a guitar cense I was 13 , But am going to jam with my buddy Marty , who you all see his art work on FBTo The Delete Lover. May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest your armpits.


      No sale. Good bye deal of the year. ATTENTION: WALMART SHOPPERS.Rich Or Poor, Choices To Make, Strangers, Sinners And Saints, Heads To Count.But am going to jam with my buddy Marty , who you all see his art work on FBTo The Delete Lover. May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest your armpits.

  • Pilar Dsilvas' Blog. ' Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within ...TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA'.Every Day is a Blank Page .Fact @Fact, Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?!

    'GARBAGE DAY!


    I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.

    Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.

    I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.

    Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.I love your ad and your choice of words..I am NOT a “senior male” and I’m prob just a fraction of your age, but I’m in search of an older woman, preferably much older. 



    I’d want to meet up and enjoy a very deep conversation, a conversation that has no boundaries, open to telling our sexual experiences to one another and un leashing most words that are locked up with us. Marji J makes a conversation awhile lot better lol

    I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment