Thursday, August 20, 2026

Juliana Santiago, Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms.



The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.





Leslie Bailey, faces and names to toss in the air. Family affairs, stones to rocks, rocks to graves, glory dazes done, stories left to share. More to come, found one of the last resting places in Cali, back in the day, time change, out of time, an hour late, gates were closed, got pictures at the gate.


The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.





Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs .. Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Wasps, Assholes In The World Of Bugs.




The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.


Ducks Hunts.HatersJuliana Santiago, Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms.


 Saturday had zero plans on it and I protected that emptiness like it was a job with benefits. Pajamas on by 9am, cat relocated to my lap by 9:15, popcorn happening well before lunch counts as a meal by any reasonable standard. Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly. The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.In the last 12 years, we've done over $100M in high-ticket coaching sales. And almost every single one of those clients came from ONE

30-minute presentation.The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.
Not a 9-step funnel. Not a complicated launch. One presentation.


Some people just need a glass of wine and no one around.Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs .. Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Wasps, Assholes In The World Of Bugs. Ducks Hunts.Haters
The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.


Juliana Santiago, Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment