Impeachment can cost him his job. It can't send him to prison.*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!
You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all:Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME.
A blessed evening and later a good night's sleep.Sleep well and dream something nice.More Medavoy Management | LinkedIn. LAND WHALES: FROGS AND FISH: CATTLE TO GO..KKK WHITE SUPREMACY BOTH FOUNDED BY DEMOCRATS- (BOTH TERRORIST GROUPS!) BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP!YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER.
HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing!
First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!
Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle.'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs for seven years, for count cases, taxes to the state, things like that, magic madness, marches in the light of day, warrants do not last if you are out of state, that was what I learned, in the last decade. Cheers.
Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.
I see you now, and I ask you: What is a golden calf if not a flag raised above a corpse? What is idolatry if not the belief that your life is worth more than another’s
I see you now, and I ask you: What is a golden calf if not a flag raised above a corpse? What is idolatry if not the belief that your life is worth more than another’s. Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle.'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs for seven years, for count cases, taxes to the state, things like that, magic madness, marches in the light of day, warrants do not last if you are out of state, that was what I learned, in the last decade. Cheers.
Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.
HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing!
Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.
- Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
No comments:
Post a Comment