Sunday, September 27, 2026

WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.


ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.[Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.



 Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. Could You Use Some Extra Cash?[Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.]Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.

Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see.Last year, The Muppets took the Bowl. This July 13th and 14th, The Muppets Take The O2! Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.]Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.Facebook Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.One Woman One Man -


FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.The 1866 Civil Rights Revolution.What an amazing opportunity here! Was not able to close, terms changed, third party, wanted to get paid, $30,000, attempt to change a termination-UCC3, for a UCC!, did not buy, seller refused to sign,Enjoy!!



Coins To Cards, Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count. Fairy Tales"Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval:

 WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three,  dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.



So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..


 IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.


  Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

No comments:

Post a Comment