Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.
So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..
IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.THX! Veterans Housing Matters:This is meant to be.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS,LOTS OF FROGS 2. BREAKING NEWS:
Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.
Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' Have you seen it?Just because your version of normal isn’t the same as someone else’s version doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with you." Stay active and just keep moving...
Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.THX! Veterans Housing Matters:This is meant to be.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS,LOTS OF FROGS 2. BREAKING NEWS:THX! Veterans Housing Matters:This is meant to be.
PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS,LOTS OF FROGS 2. BREAKING NEWS:
No comments:
Post a Comment