Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.
!Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.
Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass.
Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.
Let’s fix what’s slowing you down. MEDIA ADVISORY
Thomas DiLorenzo,The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

No comments:
Post a Comment